CLUB Revit 2012 Knowledge Challenge
- All contestants must be a member of Club Revit in order to compete. To become a member of Club Revit goto: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=126297
(Please note that the Club Revit group on linked in is a private group and membership must be approved. Your membership will be approved with in 24 hours of joining.)
- The competition will run for 30 days, from Monday 16 April 2012. Updated we are extending the challenge until May 31 2012.
- The contest includes modules based on the following software versions:
- Revit Architecture 2012
- Revit MEP 2012
- Revit Structure 2012
- All sample test files are written using Imperial measurements.
- The following web browsers are supported:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
(Please note that IE6 and IE7 are not supported).
- Contestants may participate in multiple modules, but only take each module once.
- Any contestant taking the same module more than once will be disqualified.
- Contestants must complete each module in one sitting. Please do not log out of a session, once the assessment has begun.
- A combination of test score and fastest time determines the winner of each track.
- For any support issues or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner of each track will receive a $100 USD Amazon.com voucher. Although you can participate in more than one track we will limit 1 prize per Club Revit member.